We are manufacturer,supplier of Various Ranges of Acrylic Products From Bangalore
Mr. Girish G. in the year 2010 opened the gates of Sai Baba Engineering, an engineering company that utilizes Acrylic as a standard material for producing a variety of products. The Karnataka (India) based and 2010 established Acrylic Fabricator can meet your requirement regarding Acrylic Products, like Acrylic Sheets, Acrylic Glass Sheets, Boxes, Photo Frames, Display Stands, Jewelry Stands, Momentos, Key Chains, Name Plates and many more. Working as a Manufacturer & Supplier for years, our company has earned a goodwill in the market. Given to the widespread use of Acrylic material and aforesaid products, many customers came to us with cutting and marking requirements. These requirements were the reason why we started providing Acrylic Box Cutting Service, Acrylic Laser Cutting Service, Acrylic Sign Board & Acrylic Letters Cutting and Acrylic Laser Marking Service, as a Service Provider.
Why We Chose Acrylic Material?
We chose Acrylic for producing all our products, because of its ability to look-alike glass and at the same time replace glass in everyday products, like aquariums, display stands in shops, gift items, like photo frames & key chains. The properties of this material make it beneficial for use in everyday products:
ProductionAll the acrylic products are fabricated as well as cutting & laser marking services are rendered in our production unit based in prime location of Kamakshipalya in Bengaluru. The acrylic polymer sourced from reliable local companies is heated to 100 degrees, molten mass is fed into molds and molded into the shape of products to be made. When cooled, the molded acrylic will hold the shape. It is convenient to machine, saw and drill the formed acrylic products. The products are then further treated and finished to achieve properties, like anti-scratch, anti-glare and anti-fog.
- It is tolerant to weak acids, bases and solvents
- It maintains accuracy & stability in dimensions for long
- It can be easily cleaned with water, detergent and a clean soft cloth
- It maintains the optical clarity for long, guaranteeing no yellowing.
- It can resist weathering and impact
- It is suitable to be used in areas with normal temperatures up to 80 degree Celsius
- It can be screen printed
- It weighs less in comparison to glass
- It is stronger compared to glass & more resistant to strokes
- It can be supplied with a scratch-resistant coating for extra protection against scratches
- It allows UV light to pass, therefore can be delivered with a UV filter